BDBL Bhaban catches fire | daily-sun.com

BDBL Bhaban catches fire

Sun Online Desk     10th April, 2017 11:01:26 printer

BDBL Bhaban catches fire

A fire broke out at 'BDBL Bhaban' in the Dhaka’s Motijheel area on Monday morning, UNB reports.

 

Fire Services and Civil Defence sources said the fire originated from an electric short-circuit on 19th floor of the 24-storey building around 6:18 am.

 

On information, eight units of firefighters appeared at the spot and brought the blaze under control around 6:50am, sources added.

.

Top