Three electrocuted in Jhenaidah | daily-sun.com

Three electrocuted in Jhenaidah

Sun Online Desk     17th June, 2017 09:00:32 printer

Three electrocuted in Jhenaidah

Three people have died from electrocution in separate places in Harinakundu and Sadar upazilas on Saturday.



The deceased were identified as Bulu Biswas, son of Chanar Uddin Biswas of Ramnagar village of Harinakundu upazila, Sujon Hossain, son of Rojob Ali Mondol of Bhutiargati village and Abul Kashem, son of Amod Ali of Hudaputia village of sadar upazila, reports UNB.



Golam Mostofa, chairman of Chandpur union of Harinakundu upazila, said Bulu was electrocuted while working in his cowshed in the morning.



Sujon got electrocuted when he turned on an electric switch at noon, said Emdadul Hoque Sheikh, officer- in charge of sadar police station.



The OC informed that Kashem, who got electrocuted while working at his house, was rushed to Sadar Hospital where doctors declared him dead.

.

Top