2 siblings die inhaling toxic gas in Moulvibazar | daily-sun.com

2 siblings die inhaling toxic gas in Moulvibazar

Sun Online Desk     29th September, 2017 12:36:44 printer

2 siblings die inhaling toxic gas in Moulvibazar

Two siblings died after inhaling toxic gas in a latrine at Kashemnagar village in Borolekha upazila of Moulvibazar  on Thursday.

 

The deceased were identified as Nabil Ahmed, 22, and Badal Mia, 17, sons of Bacchu Mia of the village, UNB reports.

 

Quoting locals, police said Badal, younger brother of Akib Uddin, fell into a latrine while trying to pick up a mobile phone set of Akib around 5:30 pm, said Shahidur Rahman, officer-in-charge of Borolekha Police Station.

 

At one stage, Nabil also fell into the latrine while trying to save Badal.

 

On information, a firefighting unit rushed in and recovered the bodies of the two brothers.

.

Top