At least five persons were killed and over 20 injured in a cooking gas cylinder blast in India's western state of Rajasthan, local media reported on Saturday.
The incident happened in the state's Beawar area in Ajmer district when a wedding party was going on Friday night. Six of the injured are said to be critical.
The cylinder reportedly exploded due to the alleged negligence of the cooks who were preparing dishes on the second floor of the building. One of the cooks was trying to transfer gas from one cylinder to another when it caught fire and exploded.