Trekking for the millennials is no longer a leisure activity. It is being taken extremely seriously, to the extent that a lot of people are now considering it as a profession.
Apparels, footwear, eatables, cosmetics, and first-aid are the most common things which we pack, while going for a trek.Here is a list of other must-have equipment, which is equally essential:
1. Portable water purifier bottle - Clean drinking water is a must have, especially when one is traveling. Global water technology company, HaloSource has launched Astrea Mobi-Pure aqua bottle, which is available in the form of a portable water purifier bottle and can be used as a standalone solution to ensure that drinking water is germ-free. The one litre bottle is easy to carry with an inbuilt water purifier feature in it.
2. Bag packs - The size, fit, and comfort of the bag pack is extremely important, as one will be carrying all their stuff on their back, up and down mountain passes. There are several players in the market, providing bag packs which have great functionality like a built-in rain cover, water bladder compatibility, wide waist belt for stability. One can choose from brands including Skybags, Wildcraft, Decathlon, Fastrack, among others.
3. Reflectors - Whether it is the summer season or winter, reflectors are an essential equipment, before heading out for a trek. While trekking, there are various instances where one can be in direct contact with sunlight or UV rays, which are extremely harmful for one's eyes. Prolonged exposure to intense UV rays can damage the eyes completely. Invest in a good brand of reflectors or shades available in the market from several brands like Ray-Ban, IDEE, Tommy Hilfiger, Fastrack.
4. Power bank - One carries various gadgets such as mobile phones, cameras, GPS devices on a trek. To ensure that the gadgets are working properly, a power bank needs to be kept handy, at all times. Companies like Xiomi, Ambrane, Intex, Syska provide power banks in both the online and offline market, under different variables like 5,000 mAH, 10,000 mAH, 13,000 mAH, and 20,000 mAh.
5. Bluetooth speaker - Nothing beats the thrill of listening to your favorite music while on an arduous outdoor adventure. What one needs is an incredible, rugged and compact Bluetooth speaker. Choose from brands such as JBL, Beats, Sony, which are designed to be small, and yet deliver ultra-high performance sound quality.