While sweating has its benefits, feeling sticky all day due to the summer heat can feel gross.
If you are someone who sweats too much or just wants to find a way to cool off, then these tips may just help you.
Here are six ways to stay cool, as reported by The Sun.
1. Avoid curry: Your body has the same reaction to spicy food as it does in hot weather.
2. Running: Helps reduce how much you sweat, as it will help you feel less stressed. Stress is known to produce more sweat.
3. Dress right: Pick material to wear that can breathe in light colours to allow the air to flow.
4. Clinical strength deodorant: It helps fight sweat and keep your body dry for long. Pick deodorants that have 12% more aluminium chloride.
5. Sleep: Sweat occurs even when you’re asleep. That is why it is important to keep your underarms clean and dry before you go to bed.
6. Keep calm: Worrying about things increases stress which produces sweat. Implementing tips like mindfulness and breathing techniques to relax can help you reduce sweating.