Teen electrocuted while hoisting Argentina flag in Habiganj | 2018-06-08 | daily-sun.com

Teen electrocuted while hoisting Argentina flag in Habiganj

UNB     8th June, 2018 08:56:32 printer

Teen electrocuted while hoisting Argentina flag in Habiganj

A teenage boy was electrocuted while trying to hoist the flag of Argentina ahead of the FIFA World Cup which will kick off on June 14 at Richi village of Sadar upazila on Friday.

 

The deceased was identified as Riyad, 13, son of Zitu Miah of the village.

 

Locals said Riyad came in touch with a live electric wire while trying to hoist the flag atop his tin-shed house at noon.

 

Two other people were also injured as they tried to save Riyad.

 

All three injured were taken to Habiganj Modern Hospital where the duty doctor declared Riyad dead.


Top