Mosquito coil factory gutted in Ctg | daily-sun.com

Mosquito coil factory gutted in Ctg

Staff Correspondent     20 October, 2017 12:00 AM printer

CHITTAGONG: A mosquito coil factory was gutted as a fire broke out in the city’s Halishahar area early Thursday.

 

Sources in the Fire Service and Civil Defence (FSCD) department said the fire broke out from a machine at the factory at ‘A’ Block in Halishahar Housing Estate at around 3:00am.  

 

The fire spread fast engulfing the factory, said the sources.

Acting Assistant Director (AD) Jashim Uddin of the FSCD said on information, two fire fighting units rushed to the spot and doused the fire after a two-hour effort.

 


Top