Matte Nail Polish
Matte nail polish is a hot trend of today’s fashion. This matte nail polish can give your nail a new and sophisticated look but unfortunately this matte nail polish are a bit costly and many fashion lovers are reluctant to buy it. But no worries as you can turn your ordinary nail polish into a matte one. You just need baking powder, one brush and nail polish for this easy nail art.
• Firstly, be sure to apply any base color, then chose your color and give a coat to your nails.
• Secondly, dip the brush into baking powder and gently sweep the brush over the wet nail paint.
• Then wait for a few seconds and remove the stuck powder by washing hand or by using a brush.
• Let it dry completely to get the final matte color.
Get inspired to create your own ombre nails with these ideas. To get the perfect color, you need practice and perfection.
• Apply a clear basecoat.
• Paint your ombre colors on a small makeup sponge in a horizontal or straight way.
• Stamp the polish on your nails and roll the polish so that the color can create an ombre effect.
• Finally apply the topcoat.
Dip Dye Nails
To create dip dye nail art follow the following tips:
• Firstly take a cup of water.
• Put a few drops of nail polish one by one.
• Take a toothpick and try to create any design with that nail polish on water.
• Put your nails on that cup of water and get your dip dye nails.
• Remove the junks with nail polish remover.
French manicure is very popular and suitable for all ages and occasions. Nothing can beat this classic French manicure. Moreover it is very easy and anyone can do it at home.
• Clean your old nail polish.
• Have a basecoat with natural color.
• Paint your nail tips with white nail polish.
• You can use scotch tape to get a perfect nail line.
• Finally use clear topcoat to give it a final touch.
Girls are very careful about their nails as it enhances the overall beauty of the hands. Well, the most basic step is to keep the nails clean to get the most out of these hacks.