Sale of advance launch ticket for Eid to begin Monday | 2019-05-19

Sale of advance launch ticket for Eid to begin Monday

Sun Online Desk

19th May, 2019 09:04:04 printer

Sale of advance launch ticket for Eid to begin Monday

The sale of advance launch ticket for Eid-ul-Fitr will begin on Monday.

The passengers of Dhaka to Barishal route including southern region of the country would be able to manage tickets from tomorrow.

The decision of selling advance tickets was taken on Sunday after meeting between officials of Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority (BIWTA) and all relevant stakeholders.   

 After the meeting, BIWTA chairman Air Commodore M Mahbubul Islam said, “Some 30 percent advance ticket of launch cabin will be sold online while the remaining 70percent tickets will be sold at designated counters.”


Top