Two burnt as ‘AC explodes’ in Jatrabari | 2019-07-20

Two burnt as ‘AC explodes’ in Jatrabari

Sun Online Desk

20th July, 2019 03:09:00 printer

Two burnt as ‘AC explodes’ in Jatrabari

Two people sustained burn injuries as an air conditioner (AC) reportedly exploded at a fast food restaurant in Jatrabari in the capital on Saturday morning.

The injured were admitted to the Burn Unit of Dhaka Medical College Hospital, said DMCH police outpost ASI Abdullah Khan.

The incident took place at Goalbarimore area in Donia of Jatrabari at around 10:00am.  .

The injured were identified as Imran, 18, Saiful, 20.


Top