Shop staff electrocuted in Bhola

Sun Online Desk

25th August, 2019 04:20:00 printer

Shop staff electrocuted in Bhola

An employee of a shop named Japan Glass House died after being electrocuted at School para area in Bhola on Sunday noon.

The deceased was identified as Md Manik, 24, son of Md Ratan Mia, hailing from Alki village of Dhania union in the Sadar upazila.

Locals said that Manik came in contact with a live electric wire when he was working there at 11:00 am.

Later, locals took the injured to Bhola Sadar Hospital where duty doctor declared him dead.

Md Shagir Mia, officer-in-charge (OC) of Bhola Model Police Station, confirmed the matter.


Top