Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) has announced the ticket prices for the first three days of the upcoming tri-nation series among Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and Afghanistan to be held at the Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium in Mirpur.
The series is set to begin from September 13 when the Tigers play Zimbabwe in the series opener.The highest price for a ticket is Tk 2000 for BCB’s hospitality lounge and the lowest prices that tickets will be available at is TK 100 for the Eastern stand.
Ticket prices (matches from 13-15 September)
1. BCB Hospitality Lounge - Taka 2000.00
2. Grand Stand - Taka 1000.00
3. VIP Stand - Taka 500.00
4. Shahid Jewel Stand - Taka 300.005. Shahid Mushtaque Stand - Taka 300.00
6. Southern Stand - Taka 150.00
7. Northern Stand - Taka 150.00
8. Eastern Stand - Taka 100.00