Two workers die after inhaling toxic gas in Joypurhat

Sun Online Desk

23rd September, 2019 01:30:41 printer

Two workers die after inhaling toxic gas in Joypurhat

Two workers died and one more injured after inhaling toxic gas while cleaning a septic tank at a house in Shalaipur Bazar area of Panchbibi upazila of Joypurhat on Monday morning.

The identities of the deceased and injured could not be known yet.

The incident took place at 1:00 am at the area this morning.

The injured was admitted to Joypurhat Adhunik District Hospital.

Mansur Rahman, officer-in-charge (OC) of Panchbibi Police Station, confirmed the matter.


Top